Friday, December 11, 2009

Are MAC paint pots a good eyeshadow base?

I have oily lids I use Bare Essentials and it lasts 12 hrs and I can go to sleep and go out in the rain or go to the gym and my shadow is still there. Will I get these results with paint pots?Are MAC paint pots a good eyeshadow base?
yes, you will!


MAC is by far the best makeup company. I use the paint pods every day and they stay on all day, too. What will help though, is some primer before you put your eyeshadow on so the color will stay gorgeous too!


Good luck, hope I helped! :)Are MAC paint pots a good eyeshadow base?
Paint pots are my favorite products from MAC.


They come in sooo many colors!


They are so creamy, and great.


They make the color last a looooong time, and they are great even just to wear alone!





You will probably get BETTER results with paint pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles