Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think a good eyeshadow color would be for me?

I have long brown layered hair with brown eyes. Medium skin tone.What do you think a good eyeshadow color would be for me?
I think that a nice bronze color would look good on your eyes, especially since you have brown hair. I strongly recommend going to MAC and getting two different shades: Twinks and Woodwinked. You can ask the girls that work there to help you apply the shadow. You are supposed to wear them together.What do you think a good eyeshadow color would be for me?
I have found that this type of coloring is really pretty to accent with chocolate, taupe. or even soft sage green colors on your eyes.





The soft chocolate eye shadow colors will accent and bring out the brown in your eyes and make them pop!





Also, if you want to try something different.....goldish colored eye shadows tend to look great on brunettes, especially if you have an olive/medium skin tone.





Add a very pretty Dark chocolate or mahogany brown eye liner to just the top of the lid at the lash line or bottom and top to further accent the eye. Or go more dramatic with Black liner and top off with Black lash lengthening mascara. It will be very pretty.





However, if you have small eyes....just line the top lid. Lining both top and bottom can make small eyes appear even smaller.





Take a look at Bobbi Brown and Mary Kay cosmetics. I have been a makeup artist with Bobbi Brown and now I am with Mary Kay. Both have beautiful mineral eye shadows which are really nice.





Have fun!
it really depends on what you were going for, i would stay away from blue eyeshadows unless they are brown/tan based.





I recommend, pinks, bronzes, charcoals, and purples, basically anything brown based MAC pigments are the best and always use more than one color especially if you have dark eyes i reccomend a highlighting color and apply that above your brow bone right below your eyebrows it will open your dark eyes more and draw attention to them.
purpleish. like.


a natural purple. idk i don't know the exact color. ill look it up.





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/…





the one on the very bottom in the middle would look good.


and the one on the right side, third up.
I'm the same as you. So I say you should use:


-natural colors (gold, brown, etc.)


-green


-dark purple (Don't use too much)





I hope this helps! =)
Any color could probably work for you except for purple. Purple is not a very good eyeshadow color in my opinion.
None.


Beauty comes from the inside, sweetcakes.
try golds or purples.. [dark purple.. like plum]
dark green on the lash line and gold on top of that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles