Friday, December 4, 2009

What would be good eyeshadow colors to bring out the green in my hazel eyes?

I am really fair and when I try to do dramatic makeup I always feel like it's too dark and start rubbing it off. ANYWAYS.....in the light my eyes are green and in the dark they look brown. I want to bring out the green!! Suggestions ladies??? And when I go to the makeup counters in the mall to ask for help I always leave looking like a street walker (IMHO)What would be good eyeshadow colors to bring out the green in my hazel eyes?
Say you want an every day look, like something you can wear to work or school. What I suggest you wear is Jest from M.A.C, it's a flesh toned light pink and it's really frosty too. It's probably my favorite shadow. Put that across your entire eyelid





Then get Trax (also from M.A.C), it's a purple with gold in it and put that in the edges of the outer corner of your eye and blend in. You can control how dark you want it by putting more on and blending into your eyelid.What would be good eyeshadow colors to bring out the green in my hazel eyes?
Gold/Bronze/Copper, Peach or other Pinks, Purples and warmer browns. :) I'm pale as well with darker hair and you can pull it off. I like using Gold shades because it brings out the green and the gold rim around my pupil :D You have to practice and apply it the way that you think looks best. I still struggle with not trying to look too washed out :) I would avoid dark eyeliners, especially black. I use plums, golds or brown.
Try these CoverGirl Eyeshadows! They will go great with your eye color, hair color, and skin tone





-Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in mauveberry or violet mist


-Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in cafe au lait or pink exotique


-Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in ice princess or pure romance
Orangy colors. It's almost opposite on the color wheel, therefore, they compliment each other.
well... if you want to bring out the green in your eyes then wear a rich deep green %26amp;%26amp; also try going with a silver. make sure to mix your colors though cause otherwise the eyecolors usually don't make your eyes pop at all.





try looking at her videos. she is amazing! %26lt;33:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxEl7Q3g9鈥?/a>
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles