Sunday, December 13, 2009

What eyeshadow is good for green eyes?

I'm going to the movies tomorrow so I need to figure out what colour is good on my green eyes and also what colour looks good in the movie theater atmosphere. Any suggestions?What eyeshadow is good for green eyes?
the trick with make-up is to not look like you are wearing it.....you want to look as natural as possible and it should flatter your coloring....perhaps a shade of green eyeshadow blended with cream/beige shadow. A movie is a relaxing night out, not glamour night out.What eyeshadow is good for green eyes?
Earth tones (browns and beiges), shimmery golds, purples. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready in case you make a mistake or don't like the finished product.


Try brown on your lid, shimmery beige from your crease to your brows. Brown pencil liner just under your bottom eyelashes, one or two coats of brown (if you're a blonde or redhead) or black (if you're brunette) mascara, on top lashes only.


If you are totally inexperienced, ask your mom or a friend to help you. Nothing looks worse than poorly applied makeup! Don't forget blush and lip gloss, too! Good luck and have fun!
I also have green eyes, the best colors I have found are purples and browns. What I do is put a beige all over my eye-lid, and in the crease I either put a purple or a darker brown. Then I line my eyes with black eye-liner on the top and bottom. Put on a little mascara, and there you have it.





Hope this helps!!


-Tisha
my sister has green eyes and when i do her makeup i use purples, golds and browns. sometimes lighter shimmery colors look good, but it depends on you skin tone and hair color.
The movie theater is dark and everyone is watching the movie so no one will be looking at your eye shadow.
Purple brings out the green and is good for a night out to the movies.





Have fun!
Plum, brown and gold.
GOLD
purples, whites and teal. trust me I have green eyes and purple really makes my eyes pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles