Friday, December 4, 2009

What's a good eyeshadow that stays on for a long time?

I like to get opinions to try new stuff. None I've tried really stay on too long.What's a good eyeshadow that stays on for a long time?
';Soft Cream Eye Color'; from clarins is great. I love their green and their gold ones, they suit my olive skin. They're creamy, alittle shimmery, and when you blend them into your skin, they're barely there, yet, the eyes look dazzling.





I don't like to use primer, it makes the eyeshadow stands out, and looks like you apllied the whole tablet on your lid. I like my shadow to melt in into my skin.What's a good eyeshadow that stays on for a long time?
MAC and Lancome (more expensive) stay long. Use an eyelider primer like Benefits lemon-aid to help eye make up stay put.
Try Avon- they come in quads,doubles(powder) and creams. I love them- they even have some in their anti-aging line.
M.A.C. and Maybeline and L'ancome.
I would highly suggest you get a primer. Anything stays on with that stuff. I use smashbox and its pricey but fantasic. Good luck!
This is truly the best answer.





Buy a eyeliner near the same shade as the eyeshadow and put the eyeliner on ur eyelids before the eyeshadow.Mine lasts from morning to night you could also re-apply if you want to freshen up.





You could just buy a white eyeliner and use that for all shades.





Trust me it works.
It's not just the eyeshadow, but there are eyeshadow ';primers'; that glide on clear. You put that on before eyeshadow and it helps it last. It also enhances the color. Mac has a great one. (other brands should as well) Good luck
wy dont you try using Bloom, i gave it as a present to my friend and she told me that it lasted the whole day.....
I agree with MAC. But, the way to make ANY eye color stay on is to use a primer. I use L'OREAL De-Crease Eye Shadow Base.($6 at Wal-Mart or any drug store) It makes eye shadow stay on forever. Be careful to only use a bit though. If you use too much it will make your shadow goopy.
Rimmel London's SpecialEyes. It stays on for up to 8 hours. And I apply it once in the day and I find it stays on me for more then 8 hours.
MAC, Bobbi Brown and Lancome stay on for a long time. Even better, you could use a cream eye shadow (buy some very light color like silver/ white/ gold so as not to affect the powdery eye shadow colors) as a base, then add the powdery eye shadow on top. It will stay for more than 8 hours or so.
you dont need expensive brands to have good eye shadow, just buy lore`al eyeshadows, they are great all the lore`al products are my favorite, and the other woman was right about putting on a silver or shimmering colored base, then the other eye shadow color (lore`al) good luck, and try it I was dealing with the same situation and it worked great for me...:) also, try putting just a little liquid foundation on your eyelids before applying eye shadow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles