Friday, December 4, 2009

Im looking for a good eyeshadow how to site?

I want good looks for your eyes...I'm looking for a how to site that shows pictures of what the look looks like and pictures of what they are doing all through the process.





I also have Hazel eyes so if anyone has a site that shows what colors would be best on me would be great ^_^..I did a google search but I can't really find anything.Im looking for a good eyeshadow how to site?
youtube!





check out xsparkage, pursebuzz, michellephan and enkoremakeup





the best of the best.Im looking for a good eyeshadow how to site?
skye sweetnam (the singer) has a couple of youtube videos that i found really helpful. just type in skye sweetnam dress up, and it'll take you right to them. episode 1 is just about the products she uses, and episode 2 is her applying them. it's very good. check it out! good luck!
almayyyy


they have set colours for your eyes


for hazel pink brown and beige look best


they tell you how to apply it


and it not expensive


and you can find it in your local drug store =]
I highly suggest the tutorials on www.eyeslipsface.com . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles