Friday, December 4, 2009

Which is a good eyeshadow base that is not that expensive?

Every time I do my makeup, after an hour it looks like I'm not wearing makeup. A friend told me that I have to wear a base in order for my eyeshadow to stay more time on my skin. But I don't know what kind and where to buy it. Help.Which is a good eyeshadow base that is not that expensive?
if you don't want to buy a base cause some are sort of pricey i just use some liquid foundation on my eyes and blend it and then put your eyeshadow over it, this helps prevent creasing and fading.Which is a good eyeshadow base that is not that expensive?
I think that Loreal makes an eye shadow base.
Just use your foundation ;]
You should wash your face with a oil free cleaners and then moiser your face with lotion then put ur make up on wet a towel with baby oil very lightly and pat ur face LIGHTLY
Its not about the eyeshadow really, if you notice that it fades, it can probably be caused by your skin (too oily on the lids?) If so, then I HIGHLY recommend Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, available at Sephora stores. Just a dab on the lids, smear, let dry and apply the eyeshadow. I was saddened when I realized my eyeshadow never stayed and creased and its my fav makeup to play with it! I have super oily lids and this stuff works like a charm, trust me!
urban decay is the best one out there.. its about $15.


another one i have tried is neutrogena soothing eye tints.. its about $9





also, if you have a concealer you can also use that.. and i have heard a lot of people used vaseline..





i would really suggest urban decays though, it works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles