Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I get good black eyeshadow?

Like really dark, non shiny, black eyeshadow that lasts for quite a while before I have to re-apply it, and for hopefully not much more than $15? Because the crap that im using really isin't working out all that well.


also i already know about


-MAC


-SmashBox


I just want to give other things a try.


%26amp;%26amp; no MAC and SmashBox arent the ';crap'; im using, the stuff that im currently stuck with is a really light meticallac black almost dark grey from walmart.


Links to websites would be much appreciated.Where can I get good black eyeshadow?
http://www.MedusasMakeup.com


in the eye dusts section.


I use MAC fluidline in Blacktrack underneath my black eyeshadows, as well as primer, it really helps.Where can I get good black eyeshadow?
my wife recommends Covergirl midnight black that you can get at wal-mart or cvs for about 4 dollars thats what Pamela Anderson wears
hot topic has a line of makeup.....i havent used it but heres a link for you
clinique eye shadow, love it!!!
Sorry bout the hot topic thing that sucks!!!!! umm... try Bonnebell works on me aor H.I.P the little jar that comes wiht a brush. I think its like $8. Also try sephora.com they have MANY brands you can try like over 50 (URBAN DECAY EYELINER AND SHADOW IS GOOOOOOOD
Hot Topic
You said no MAC but they really are the industry leader for shadows :)


Try Black Tied or Carbon from MAC. Carbon is a bit more matte. And like one of the other VERY SMART girls suggested, use a base. Fluidline works great, or even just Urban Decay's Primer Potion.


Good luck!
For 15 buck you can get MAC. I know you don't want to hear that, but it is the best. You can use it for Eye Liner too, as long as you have and eyeliner brush.





There is something else you can do to keep your eyeshadow on.





1) Always put lotion on your face, especially your eyelids too. Use an unscented lotion. (Let Dry)


2) Use cover up / foundation on the eyelid before any application


3) Use Powder on the Lid


4) Start applying.


5) Onces you have a base down, take your powder pad and gently pat some more powder on the lid.


6) Do you have any brushes for correct applications?





Hope this helps.





Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles