Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good eyeshadow?

I have really dark brown eyes. I am looking for a good color eye shadow to go with my eyes. I also want it to last long, not disappear after an hour. So what brand and color of eye shadow should I get? Also can anyone recommend a good mascara and what kind and color eyeliner I should use. ThanksGood eyeshadow?
Sephora.com has TONS of eye shadow choices and there are even some brands that sell palettes to compliment the color of your eyes. Some of my favorite brands are Urban Decay and MAC. If your shadow has a tendency to melt/slide off I strongly suggest using an eye shadow primer so it will stay put!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








Best mascara EVER - DIORSHOW


Cheaper option - Loreal Carbon Black VoluminousGood eyeshadow?
use max factor eye colours!! wet the aplicator brush then use the wet brush to apply the colour to your eyes. very very very affective!!!! give it a go.
I use estee lauder in every type of make-up.


It works and it a bit expencive but totally worth it!!
try MAC makeup it's great! max factor is the grandfather of the founders...it last and people at the counter are really helpful!
lancome has great eyeshadow that stays put all day without creasing. they also have the best mascara for sensitive eyes, and it doesn't flake or give you ';racoon eyes'; at the end of the day. if you are on a budget though, maybelline eyeshadows are good and definately ';great lash'; in blackest black. if your eyes are dark brown, wear any eyeshadow that ISN'T brown to bring out your eyes. most makeup lines now tell you which shades are best for your eye color on the package.
I really love and stick with maybelline colors. they tend to be so rich and FULL of shimmer without it being glittery. I also love lancome eyeshadow as I have VERY oily lids and it stays put through anything
I have brown eyes too and I love Mary Kay eyeshadow. I use a light black or brown pencil eyeliner and then the rusty Mary Kay eye shadow powder toward the base. don't put it on the whole lid, keep it mostly to the base and show off your natural color toward the top. I think the more natural the look the better while still showing off nice color.





It seemed expensive when I bought but it has lasted for more than 2 years now. I have bought other eye shadow powder colors from Mary Kay since then, I love the gold color too.





It lasts all day
Purples and neutrals are best for brown eyes. For eyeliner and mascara, use black or black brown.
i use neutral eyeshadows. different shades of brown really. Good eyeshadow is victoria secret's beauty rush IT';S AMAZING! it actually stays on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles