Friday, December 11, 2009

Would vegemite make a good eyeshadow, I can't find my eye shadow pallet?

If it wont, can I have other suggestions on what I can use?Would vegemite make a good eyeshadow, I can't find my eye shadow pallet?
Absolutely! Or Lubb..lubb makes a wonderful eye shadow. It just gives you that sexy wet look.Would vegemite make a good eyeshadow, I can't find my eye shadow pallet?
Peanut butter! Seductive slow eye blinking, lovely neutral colour, and yummy too!





If you can lick your own eyelids, you'll be sure to get a date or 12!
Personally I would use vagisil. It's got that white shimery sheen everyone is wearing lately, and the tube lasts for YEARS!
what is vegemite? I wouldn't use it. Instead, try something more suductive, like..... ky jelly. I use KY jelly for all my make up needs.
smegma would be better....more complementary to your eye color
Engine grease. It will smooth out the crows feet also.
Crayola markers work well.
actually marmite is better...
Spray paint.
yeah it will be fine,


dont let people lick your eyes though! (:


x
bg stole my line, man! :)





I suggest burning your toast...Or using dark lipstick...and the toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles