Friday, June 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good mineral eyeshadow/eyeliner that doesn't crease?

I'm looking for a mineral eyeshadow that can be used as a eyeliner when a liner brush is dipped in water. I have the problem of my liner always creasing. Currently I use Jane Iredale liner that creases.





I've heard of Gabriel's or YR Urth, has anyone used these as a liner or shadow and do they crease?





Or can you recommend another mineral shadow/liner?





ThanksCan anyone recommend a good mineral eyeshadow/eyeliner that doesn't crease?
I love Mad Minerals Indelible Cream eyeliner, it is amazing, and they have so many colors. Go check it out, it lasts and lasts, and is really creamy.Can anyone recommend a good mineral eyeshadow/eyeliner that doesn't crease?
You have to try chimare mineral makeup - they have THE most amazing range of eyeshadows- like 48 or something and liners as well. I ve worn their stuff for the last year and I would never wear another brand of mineral makeup again.


No creasing, no flaking and no dulling of colour- they are really true to colour.


You will love them I guarentee it!
You should use a primer, specifically one for your eyes. It will give you staying power and help it not to crease.





Some people have more of a problem with this, but primer will make it all better :) with just about any eyeshadow!





Good luck!
it not the eyeliner problem... you should just get a primer for your eye.. i love too faced shadow insurance.. it last forever and work great.. apply a lil bit of it all over your eyelid before your eye make up..
Try www.theshespace.com


I have just ordered from there, so will have to wait and see.
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles