Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true that any colors of eyeshadow look good with brown eyes?

i heard lots of people say it but is it true? will peach colord eyeshadow look good with brown eyes?Is it true that any colors of eyeshadow look good with brown eyes?
purple is the best for brown eyesIs it true that any colors of eyeshadow look good with brown eyes?
Purple is teh holiness.
Yes! I have brown eyes but I only use brown eyeshadow because I dont like matching eye shadow colors with my outfit..never have.





help me with mine please!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes, all colours match brown eyes. However, some might no match your skintone/other features. For example, I'm very fair so bright pink eyeshadow makes me look whoreish. Also, I have dark undereye circles and dark blue eyeshadow tends to enhance them. When in doubt, try on a similar coloured eyeshadow somewhere like sephora where you can try products out :)
The biggest thing to consider is the undertone of your skin. If you have brown eyes but cool-toned skin, yellows will look good with your eyes, but not with your skin.
purple and and shades of brown look good.
Yes I think its true being that I myself have brown eyes. There are so many different combination's you could try with eye shadows. Its all about making your eye shadow interesting yet well blended. I recommend you watching some makeup tutorials on Youtube. Look up fafinettex3. Her tutorials are very helpful.


Links on the bottom..hope this helped!!
Sure.


I would say that light pink compliments brown best.


It looks really good.
Brown eyes are gorgeous. Of coarse everything would look good, navy blues, browns, neutrals, light pinkish peaches and the list goes on. But I'd say the best is purples, it brings out the brown in your eyes and makes the bright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles