Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow would go good with my blue eyes?

I am very light complected, and my eyes are a medium blue, with yellow ring around my pupil. What eyeshadow colors would mix well with my eye color, and my skin?





Thanks to everyone who answers


:]What color eyeshadow would go good with my blue eyes?
I suggest colors such as browns, greys, golds, rusty peaches or plum colors. Metallic eyeshadow can look amazing and really bring out your eyes. If you have a pale complexion then your eyes could look startlingly beautiful if made up right. You don't want to look OTT though. A great eyeshadow for blue eyes is';Half Baked'; by Urban Decay - a really rich gold.





Good luckWhat color eyeshadow would go good with my blue eyes?
I have eyes similar to this.


And what I do is, I have this light blue eye liner. Take it and put it on the top of your eyelid but slightly. And take maybe a brown for the main part of your eyeliner, and then mayde like a lighter shade of blue eyeshadow.
i have a blue eye shadow pallet and its called shimmer strips for blue eyes and it has white, pink, light brown, blue, purple,dark brown, silver, gray silver, and like midnight blue.


hope i helped:)
stop with green and go black all the way for eyliner now for eyeshadow you can stick with your colors but black in everything will make your eyes pop!! a midnight blue eyeshadow will look kewl with blue eyes
http://www.bellasugar.com/14707





hope this helps!
I think that, mabye dark blue, or black because then you eyes will stand out :]
Don't use blue. Brown is good to make them stand out. I think the answer above me has got the right answer. =)
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles