Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow is good for hazel brown eyes?

1] first, pick colors that contrast with hazel;


greens


blues


purples


grays


rosy-browns


and white or ivory, pink or peach, and silver or gold for accent


2] check for any color flecks in the iris , and use those colors


[ I have green eyes with gold and brown flecks - those colors are great for me ]


3] hold up your favorite solid color tops to face to see flattery of colors before you buy a lot!What kind of eyeshadow is good for hazel brown eyes?
Ehmm..





I guess something to bring out your eye color. Coconut? Mocha?What kind of eyeshadow is good for hazel brown eyes?
purple or lavender
Purples, mauve pinks, turquoise makes them look intense, pale green to bring out the green in the color, or a light brown.
my eyes are like that too and i use browns...i really like the smokey eye look so i put dark brown on my lash line, brown on the crease and lid, and highlight on my brow bone...hope i helped
ummmm... browns and pinks and purples and maube blues
Stop by this site and do a free virtual makeover. Pick out the color eyes and the shapes of your eyes. It will show you what eyeshadow is best for you!


http://www.marykay.com/gingerlyna
I like blue with my hazel eyes.
With hazel eyes u should do like Kelly Clarkson and just wear black eye shadow and do smoky eyes and b ib style,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles