Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow would look good with a magenta dress?

I got this dress from Forever 21, that's magenta.. It's not on the site otherwise I'd show you. But I'm wearing it to a party tonight, and I need eyeshadow ideas. I'm wearing a long gold necklace with it. My skin color is medium/tan, like kim kardashian.What eyeshadow would look good with a magenta dress?
I think a brown smoky eye would look good with a magenta dress.


I would stick with neutral colors for the eyes, to play up the dress.


Have fun! :]What eyeshadow would look good with a magenta dress?
do NOT match your eyeshadow to your dress, choose a complimenting color (:





i'd wear:


a brown/neutral smokey eye


if it's a more formal-ish party, i'd do a traditional black smokeyeye








primeraly, i would stick with browns and neutrals, but that's just my style





have fun!





exoh
Teal, Green, Blue, Turquoise.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
My prom dress is a sorta magenta/fushia like color and I've been thinking about wat eyeshadow color to wear as well %26amp;%26amp; I was thinking a champagne or brownish color..just don't match your makeup to the dress..thats the worst lol :]
I think a brown or black smoky eye would look good with a magenta dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles