Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow looks good with green eyes?

I just don't know.What eyeshadow looks good with green eyes?
try earthy tones.





like tans and browns


and wear black eyeliner.





just experiment!What eyeshadow looks good with green eyes?
Purple is my favourite.
it depends on what u wear


but I'll go with silver if that's what u meant
gold, brown, purple, nude, pink...u can pretty much wear everythin..not so sure about green lol
purple is my favorite and browns look good to
picking colors that are in your eyes are best, if you have green eyes (like me) I pick green, brown and gold. Purples look good a lot of times, espically if you don't have light skin, but medium.
I really think it depends on your skin and hair tones as well. But just from that I would say darker natural tones, like purple, brown, gray...so on. If your eyes are light green, try a darker, and vice versa.
Purple...opposite colors complement each other.
if you want them to look more green, use purples, blues and browns are complimentary
Depends on your outfit. Anything really. Something I know is that say you wear a blue dress... DON'T WEAR BLUE EYE-SHADOW, wear yellow or pink. It looks bad if eye-shadow matches your outfit.
light gray
It looks good probably with a very light color like peac or pink..
i usually use browns.. purples look really good too..
Purple!!! %26amp; gold
darker/richer colours (but not too dark, that will look over done)


I find that very faint green eyeshadow that is just visible and not very widely applied can really emphasize the colour of my eyes.
Plum, chocolate brown or charcoal gray look good.
brown and tan
http://www.makeupsense.com/eyes/eyeshado鈥?/a>





This page can be helpful. It also tackles skin and hair color etc. Also if you want more options get a beauty book, it covers more areas too. Good luck. I'm no expert on makeup!
Try a mauve color if you can find one!
natural browns, brown eyelener, brown mascara
gold
browns (like bronze) or pinks make sure the colors are natural colors. i have green eyes and its what works for me :) best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles