Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow looks good with brown eyes?

Most colours do, but you have to take your skin tone into consideration, as well. This is a great site on make-up for young women, you will learn alot:





http://www.makeupsense.com/en/eyes/eyesh鈥?/a>What color eyeshadow looks good with brown eyes?
Purple all the way honey. I have dark brown eyes and when I use purple shadows my eyes just POP tremendously. Trust me!!!


I have a purple eyeliner and different eyeshadows.


If you ask a beauty expert at a cosmetics counter they will tell you the same!! ( That's were I learned what the best color was, I asked around at different cosmetic counters and I would get the same answers. Also watching makeover shows)


Also browns and golds do wonders.


=]What color eyeshadow looks good with brown eyes?
blues bring out brown





but us lucky brown eyed girls can wear just about any color (shade of color depends on skin tone) and it look good!





but personally i like to wear golds, browns, and pinks





plz answer mine!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I use brown eyeshadow everyday I have come to find it looks best with brown eyes for an everyday look but if your going out for the night and want to change things up a bit and stand out purple makes brown eyes POP!.
every color. people say plum/purple looks the best on brown eyes, but when i wear blue eyeshadow, my eyes look soooooooooooo pretty and they really pop. blue looks AMAZING on brown eyes, especially on deep brown eyes like mine.
any color, really.


go for teals and pinks.


brown goes with pretty much any color eyeshadow.
purple, teal, pink, blue, green, or gold ;)





mine please!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
All colors but you'd also have to coordinate with your skin color.
Pretty much any color, especially cool purples.
Something shimmery. Stay w/ the cool colors, like blue, and green.
EVERY COLOR


lucky :]
any color but I suggest pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles