Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow colors are good with dark brown eyes?

I have really dark brown eyes, and I don't know which colors would go best with it!What eyeshadow colors are good with dark brown eyes?
gold!What eyeshadow colors are good with dark brown eyes?
Almay and Physicians Formula make special eye shadows for different eye colors. Physicians Formula has 9 different shades (3 different looks) and its cheaper than Almay, and looks better. I pretty much only use Physicians Formula and I swear by it!!





http://shopping.msn.com/ImageViewer.aspx鈥?/a>





Those colors work amazing on brown eyes, plus it's only 10 bucks! Hope this is helpful. Ohh, and green eye shadows really bring out the brown as well!
I have dark brown eyes too!!!!!! I love mixing colors together to get that just right color!!!! Smokey eyes are a must here's the easiest way:





Mix these:


silver


pink


blue


dark green


bronze





after that wipe the edge of the brush to get Access eyeshadow off!


I went to the estee Lauder counter at the mall and they said this was good! Try purples those are great too! I REALLY hope i helped!
more than your eyes it depends of your skin, if your tanned I'll recommend you like red, orange, pink hot colors but if you have light skin I will recommend you like brown, grey, pink and black so the brown of your eyes will show more, personally I love brown eyes.
Copper, bronze, champagne, beige, and khaki-green (lighter shades add highlight). If you like crazier colors try: tangerine, royal blue, hot pink, and lime-green.
purpleish colors!!! i have dark brownish eyes too and it looks great


just not so much the light purples


i like the darker ones i jsut dont wear tooo too much of it
I have dark brown eyes and an almond color looks really good, um...a light brown, gray, sometimes i use electric blue and it looks really good
different shades of purples, blues, greens, pinks. almost any color. but i would g with the more vibrant and colorful colors b/c they make your eyes pop!
i have blue eyes but i would go with a lighter brown, or colors like purple but it depends on ur skin tone too, ive tried that physicians formula stuff but for me it dosent work because i have blue eyes and tanned skin , none of the colors show up:(
Purples, pinks, and golds make dark brown eyes pop ! =)
purple or black.


or maybe pinkish.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles