Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some good colors of eyeshadow for green eyes?

I know plum and purple look good, but usually they're too dark for me to wear during the day, what's something more 'natural' looking that will still look good with my eye color?? and what brand if you know a good one? I prefer cream eyeshadow, but pressed powder is okay too. ThanksWhat are some good colors of eyeshadow for green eyes?
Wut i do is just get a gold glitter tone.. like its just shimmery but it has a gold tint. .and wear a little bit of black eyeliner and it looks great great great!! GL!!What are some good colors of eyeshadow for green eyes?
Red is on the opposite side of the color scale as green. So something with red undertones, perhaps copper. Lucky Penny from Mary Kay is good.
i use a dark green, just like my eyes, and now more people notice that i have GREEN eyes and not BLUE eyes which i think are way to overplayed on blondes!
brown accentuates green... also gold.
pink and orange.


I wear this ';tooti fruiti'; combination from Mary Kay


(it comes with a pink and an orange color in one compact)


I have very fair skin and it looks awesome on me.


It really brings out my green eyes. I also have auburn hair.


Give it a chance before you disregard this color combination.


Also, use foundation with a pink tint to it rather than an olive tint. (I use Ivory 104-Mary Kay) I Follow this up with some mascara, soft blush, and a light lip gloss for a very natural look of beauty.
a mixture of white gray and light blue
try highlighting your eyes with bare essentials ';soul'; (it's a very pretty yellow). then i use their cocoa for my lids and sometimes for a complete look, add ';take me'; (it's pink).. the cocoa looks a little dark in the container but goes on light.
blue
Not sure - but I think purple will make them POP
Ermm...


I Would Say


start off with a dark brown on the agdes of your eyes


.. then blend it into a dark green ..


then a light green ..


and then a creamy colour in the corners of your eyes near your nose ..


it will look more professional then one plain colour


and is also more adventurous ..


but this technique can be hard ...


so take a night off infront of your mirror and


have a little practice ..


untill you can do it perfect ..


and dont let your first attemp put you off ..


because the more you pactice the better it will look x





and i would use any charts make up .. which means the new ones .. they may cost a penny or two but its worth it ..


and then will blend much better and last longer x








hope that helps ..
Purple and lighter shades of green are awesome!
you want to go with complimentary colors. and since red eyeshadow is gross try burgundies or even purples. my eyes are hazel but they always pop when i use purples
black and brown
I have green eyes %26amp; yes I love plums too. But I also really like copper colors.. shadows %26amp; liners that have copper/glod tones work great on me.. but I also have darker skin %26amp; dark hair. Rimmel has a liner called Special Eyes the color is 117 Ginger Tea that I really like. Smashbox also has a pressed shadow that I love, but my sicker fell of the back so I don't know what its called:(. Have fun.
You can never go wrong with a light brown color. It seems to suit most eye colors.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
Gold or dark blue, I use the powder stuff because I think it looks more natural.
A lot of people always think that eyeshadow is rocket science, when it really isn't. Any color that contrasts to your green eyes like a bronze or a brown. Avoid anything that is too sparkly.
Try browns or neutrals.
well they say to wear green for hazel eyes so wearing golden brown well make your eyes look lovely. dont match ur eyes with ur eyeshadow. MAC do great ones with glitter particles in.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles