Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeliner and eyeshadow goes good with dark brown eyes?

I have tan skin and dark brown to black wavy long hairWhat eyeliner and eyeshadow goes good with dark brown eyes?
they have made a line of makeup just based on your eye color.. i have brown eyes too and it is purples and browns.hope this helps!What eyeliner and eyeshadow goes good with dark brown eyes?
Well I don't wear both at same time..I mean liner and shadows unless going out. Stick with light color on lid closer to lashes then blend darker and darkest right at end of outer eye. You csn pretty much wear all colors..The only colors I can't wear is the orangish colors..I have tan skin, blk/brwn hair and eyes...anyways have fun with ur makeup...
i also have tan skin and dark hair, and dark eyes


what works for me is shimmery brown eyeshadow and dark brown/black eyeliner on top and bottom -- but a fairly thin line


or if you want a little color, i think that pink eyeshadow looks really nice





hope i could help!! :)
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Your should use a smokey blue eye shadow tih a brown or black eyeliner smudged into your top lash line. Just use regular black mascara
bronze/copper/gold
Have you ever considered blue? I'm not talking that 80's blue that some of us wore...I'm talking about maybe a navy blue? Blue really will make your brown eyes stand out.





Or, try using blue mascara with your everyday makeup and they'll still pop. I do that sometimes.





I recently started using bronze eyeshadow and also gold...metallics are ';in'; this season. Try something cheap before you invest in the more expensive brands. Or, go to the makeup counter of the department stores and tell them you want to focus on your eyes.





stardust
brown or gold eye shadow





or green but a pale green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles