Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyliner/eyeshadow looks good w/ blue eyes?

Ok so I have blueish gray eyes, and I want to know what color eyeliner and eyeshadow will make them look good, I only use brown mascara cuz my skin is like purple underneith my eyes, and it makes me look awful





THANK YOU!What color eyliner/eyeshadow looks good w/ blue eyes?
I have blue eyes too - to make them look bluer I use dark brown eyeliner on top, and white eyeliner on the inside of the bottom lid and brownish-black mascara only on top. Then a shimmery brown eyeshadow up to the crease with a neutral color above that. Hope that helpsWhat color eyliner/eyeshadow looks good w/ blue eyes?
You should definetly try a light purple liquid liner . And don't make the line too thin ; use more on the bottom than on the top . ( Put a thinner layer on the top )


A nice shiny silver eyeshadow would be nice , but don't put too much .


Keep your shadows light bright colors .





Finally , I recommend BLACK mascara , not brown . With the light purple liner , the silver shadow and your blue eyes , black mascara is the way to go .


Finally , I just have to include that you shouldn't put too much on the lips . If anything , a clear shiny gloss , but nothing more . All the emphasis should be on your gorgeous blue eyes = )
This post shows you how to find the best colors for your eye color





http://www.audreydao.com/2009/04/04/how-鈥?/a>





Since your eyes are blue, you should stick to orange/brown shades. Shades like gold and chocolate to make your eyes pop. Hope this helps!
You should try a dark egg plant color or lavender. That would really make your eyes stand out.
try almays brand made for blue eyes i use the play it up set that has 3 nice shades of blue and a coffee color
I have blue eyes and I find that shades of brown always work best to make my eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles