Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good colour eyeshadow/eyeliner to use on my blue eyes?

I want them to look really pretty cos they are one of my good featuresWhats a good colour eyeshadow/eyeliner to use on my blue eyes?
i have blue eyes aswell





use a blue eyeliner





and a coral brown works the best for blue eyes





or a shimmery white





DO NOT use blue eyeshadow. it drowns out your eyes.








hope i helped.





=]Whats a good colour eyeshadow/eyeliner to use on my blue eyes?
I like brown eyeshadow for blue eyes.
there is this beauty brand(can't think of the name right now) but they have eyeshadow, liner and mascara to make your eyes pop...oh i think its almay but they put together colors that are designed for specific eye colors
i have blue eyes too and if u use almay they have different intensify and play up collections they work really great
You know what I found? Loreal eyeshadow colors designed for our specific eye color. I too have blue eyes and I was wearing a color that didn't suit me at all until I found Loreal and now I get so many compliments. It's a taupe color... brownish/grey/blue and it's amazing! You can find them just about anywhere that sells Loreal make-up.
send me a picture of you (if you don't mind)...it helps me to give an accurate answer
black. if you have bright blue eyes it will look cool and amazing
A word to keep in mind is contrast. In order to really make your eyes stand out you want to frame them well,I don't suggestusing lots of black eye liner but rather brown, if you wish you could add a little black very close to the eyes, otherwise it can look a bit panda-esque. Remember to use mascara,use brown with light hair or black with dark hair.


A good eye-shadow would be shimmering brown that fades out to cream, it opens your eyes up and is super sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles