Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow go good with brown eyes.?

I have brown eyes and my skin conplextion is a warm tone. I'm bout to get some eyeshadow and I was wondering what colors go good with my skin and eyes. I was thinking about getting a purple/plum color and maybe a green palet. What about a warm red? Any suggestions would be great. I have heard that gold ones and silver ones look nice as well.What color eyeshadow go good with brown eyes.?
I have no experience with red eyeshadow so I'm not even gonna go there.





Are you looking for cute and flirty or more serious?


For flirty I'd go with a light shimmery purple, and plum for more serious.





I'm a fan of green eyeshadows, I've got really fair skin so I use light green (more lime than forest green) and turquoise. I feel they make a really nice combination together, and with your complexion they'd probably look nice too. If you're unsure of what shades suit you, go to a makeup place that has experts that can help you find what you're looking for, recommend shades and colours, and that has sample eyeshadows for you to test.What color eyeshadow go good with brown eyes.?
I would stay away from silver or red, but gold and possibly brown (depending on how brown your eyes are) will make your eyes pop for a great ';every day'; kind of look. For those special occasions and going out, try purple to spice things up. The contrast will draw attention to your eyes. Most importantly though, always use a white eye shadow on your brow bone right under your eyebrow to really show off your look.





ps - Urban Decay has a great selection of eyeshadows that always impress.
i would say a shimmery golden colour. but only on the outer half of your eyelids and it fades when it goes further inwards. i think that red or green is too bold of a colour. stick with earth tones. it makes the face look more natural. [browns, golds, blacks, very dark navys]
Go here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/looks/look.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1149
i have brown eyes, what looks best on me is gold, any shade. also, purple and dark green goes great too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles