Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow looks good with hazelish brownish eyes?

My eye color changes between hazel %26amp; brown :D. help me with good eyeshadow colors :].What eyeshadow looks good with hazelish brownish eyes?
Hazelnut


Spun Silk


Raisin


Precious Pink


Sweet Pink


Lemon Grass


Ivy Garden


Golden Olive


Chocolate Kiss


Vintage Gold


Navy Blue


Denim Frost


Blue Metal


Amber Blaze


Silky Caramel


Cinabar


Sienna


Honey Spice


Steel





I hope that you can at least find some of these colors these are colors that can make your eyes pop my eyes are like your color and I use some of those colors and they just look beautiful on my eyes and it will do the same for you.





EYES - Hazel


Hazel eyes often contain 'warm' flecks, and therefore suit eye shadow shades including earth brown, bronze, gold and most shades of green for startling contrast. A rich brown eye pencil or kohl will intensify your eyes for evening.What eyeshadow looks good with hazelish brownish eyes?
my mom is a makeup artist, and i have hazel eyes, so she always tells me the answer to this question. purple eyeshadows really help bring the brown out in your eyes, but if you want to show more of the green aspect, then green eyeshadow works well with that.
well, to enhance eye colors, you use the opposite colors of your eye. so the opposite color of brown/hazel is _______. so i will use that color for my eyeshadow : )
pastel colors
blue looks REALLY good because of the contrast it brings out brown eyes really well
how about black or a really dark green??? that'd look nice =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles