Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow would look good on blue eyes?

I have cobalt blue eyes with dark brown hair. I can never seem to find the right eyeshadow. What's the perfect daytime color? I wear glasses so I want to make my eyes stand out more.What eyeshadow would look good on blue eyes?
i have blue eyes too, and i think the best look is shimmery champagne shadow from lashes to brow bone, almay bronze liner, bit of medium brown in creases, and some light sparkly tan brushed all over to even everything out. good luck. :) i think tan/brown brings out blue eyes best.What eyeshadow would look good on blue eyes?
I'd say a real light blue, but then again it depends what u r wearing. U should go 4 light colors not dark.
Almay has sets of eyeshadow designed specifically for blue, green etc. coloured eyes. I also have blue eyes and i really liked the colours, I do a base of brown which you will notice makes blue really stand out and is nice is subtle for day wear. The brand is nice too because it is hypo-allergenic. My other suggestion would be to go to your local dept. store if they have a MAC (or other brands) counter you can get a free mini-makeover and you might get some really good suggestions. try before you buy. Good Luck and Have fun with it!
stick with the browns and plums if you wear the same colour as your eyes it draws attention away from them.I know this from experience
greys and blues look really good on blue eyes I use he greys when I want to turn my eyes grey and when I want my blues I use a soft blue and on the crease of my eyes a darker blue
because you wear glasses, go for light shades to draw your eyes out.





pastels are great--light yellow under the brow,light pink on the lid and in the crease of your eye and top lid use a light blue/green for your eyes!





Watch them stand out!
Try subtle blues, browns, and even a nice violet color.


I tell this to everyone looking for the perfect color for them: The Mary Kay Virtual Makeover! It really helps. Choose the model that best matches your skin, hair and eye color and you can see what colors will look nice on you.
pink
I have blue eyes.


- I put a dark brown eye liner on the top of my eye.


- Then I cover it with a silvery gold-ish brown eyeshadow just over the eyeliner.


- Then I use a brown with a brush on the outside of the bottom part of the eyelid.


- Then I use a cream color on the inside of the eyelid.


- And finally I use a white, (but you have to be careful with white to not get a shinny or silvery white) above the eyelid but under the eye brow.


- I darken the eye brow just a little.


- Oh and before I even start I cover the whole eye lid with a skin color power to start with an even tone.
brown eyeshadows espcially coppery browns
actually Almay made eye colour specific shades a few years back and they are still available. If I remember correctly it was like a medium blue, light blue and a coppery type brown.
light purple,a silver sparkle powder, or a light blue
Browns work best with blue eyes they will certainly bring the best out in your eyes. It acts as a blank canvas enabling the blue to stand out, just as greens would accentuate brown eyes,think about it.
some gold lookin eyeshadow, or some dark looing eyeshadow. to bring out you eye colors, don't use the samn color as your eyes caz it looks boring.
I have blue eyes and what works best for me is a shimmery brown or goldish color, just on the bottom part of the lid, not the whole eye, thats too much.
I am no expert on makeup so I suggest you go to the experts! I have an account on covergirl.com and they will ask you Qs like your eye and hair color. Then they will tell you what shades and colors suit you best and how to put it on! Try it its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles