Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes?

i really like bright colors


but i need to know some that would bring out my eyes





so what colors would do that?





:]What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes?
Hey, I have hazel eyes also. I use brown, pink, blue, and purple. Purple definatly works best though. And also, black eyeliner looks REALLY good with hazel eyes.:]What color eyeshadow looks good with hazel eyes?
I have hazel eyes also and I use eye shadow colors that are medium brown and dark brown. depending on what you are wearing, you can also try some green colors.
pink, but solid darker pink like mauve or something really bright.
Try a nice bright Emerald Green, that would suit hazel eyes I think :)
i'd definitly go with a yellow/purple combo
Green, Blue %26amp; Purple look really great and make your eyes stand right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles