Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow would be good for me?

I have blue eyes(darkish blue)


Brown hair (kinda dark,not like blackbrown but definately not light brown)


pale skin and freckles


I usually wear blueish colors and I used to wear brown and natural colors. I've tried wearing a light purple and a light pink that came with my blues, but they make me look tired(?)


What other colors would look good on me?


What color eyeshadow would be good for me?
definitely gray





if you wear blue make sure it matches or is darker than your eye color:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/melovemakeu鈥?/a>





maybe some bright colors





bright pink:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/savetheplan鈥?/a>





brown:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxtoxicstar鈥?/a>





all colors?:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxtoxicstar鈥?/a>





silver:


http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2鈥?/a>











';FOR BLUE EYES





1. Tried and True: taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade than your eye color makes your eyes really blue), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect)





2. Funky Favorites: silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue)';








What color eyeshadow would be good for me?
blue is the worst color you could use


(and if the pink and purple have a cool tone to them they wont look good)





warm tones are the best for you


rusty oranges, even golds or reds (in bold shades or muted)


brown tones are good too


(more of a reddish, wine colored purple might look nice)






green eyeliner, you can find it at sephora. i have it and it is young, refreshing, and natural look, you wont need eyeshadow, but if you must, go with turquise, brown, or other natural colors
i wold have to see you but you don't need makeup you are beautiful as it is i always say i hat makeup i think it makes people look older some kinds lol I like clear lip gloss that smells good lol :)
try the almay eye trios for blue eyes. The bring out the Blues are amazing. i'm very pale skin too and they make my eyes pop.
I think that golds and sparkles would look super cute. my friend has tons of freckles and she wears lots of sparkles and she looks cute all the time!
shimmery gray or gold . u should also try a bright green and if u dont like bright bold colors u might want to go for a really pretty green ish yellow shimmery color!
Grey is really pretty on blue eyes.


You should do a ';smoky eye look.';


Pink is good, too.
u can try light green and black or silver eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles