Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow colors go good with dark brown hair and eyes while having dark undereye circles?

Hi. I'm wondering what eye colors go good with dark hair and eyes, but don't make my dark undereye circles look worse. The circles are hereditary, I'm 29 and I cannot get rid of them. I do use a good moisturizer and concealer. Still, I notice that some colors I wear seem to make my circles worse so I was wondering if there is anyone out there with the same problem and what colors do you wear? Thanks for any answers!What eyeshadow colors go good with dark brown hair and eyes while having dark undereye circles?
almay makes some great eyeshadow compacts, eyeliners, and mascaras that go specifically for each color eye. If you go to walmart or cvs or someplace like that they usually have a little display in the almay section that tells you exactly which items to purchase to enhance each eye color. As for the dark undereye circles, I have them as well. I use Jergens natural glow for face and ';Talk to the Tan'; by benefit as moisturizers to help even out my skin color. Bare Escentuals also has great foundations and concealers that help to cover them up. The last Benefit and Bare Escentuals items can be found at Sephora and are a little pricey, but worth it.What eyeshadow colors go good with dark brown hair and eyes while having dark undereye circles?
Bronze, gold, and tan look great with dark eyes and hair. Try to stay away from darker shades, as they will only bring out the circles. Also, medium shades of green would look nice and if you have a red skin tone, pinks would be good, too. For concealer, I suggest Lancome (you can buy it at departments stores like Macy's and Nordstrom's).
i dont have that problem, but i imagine any natural shades like gold, bronze and other browns would highlight your eye without making the circles darker.
try basing your eyeshadow on your otfits exept blues and purple try using light mascrea and underliner.hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles