Friday, June 25, 2010

Good eyeshadow primer other than Urban Decay?

I'm in search of a good eyeshadow primer. I have Urban Decay's primer, but I'm not so sure I like it.Good eyeshadow primer other than Urban Decay?
Smashbox has great eyeshadow primer. I used to use Urban Decay's too, but I didn't really like it either. I like Smashbox's because it's really light and you can wear it alone as an eyeshadow. It's a pretty sheen gold.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.Good eyeshadow primer other than Urban Decay?
There's a little known brand called Cliche Cosmetics and their eye primer is AMAZING!! Its really inexpensive also, but works great. Here's a link:


http://clichecosmetics.com/product.aspx?鈥?/a>





I really recommend this. Great product.
I would recommend Too Faced Shadow Insurance.


Here is a video on all primers. you'll be surprised at what you can use as a primer, you might already have it in your makeup case!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GybBo8fXN鈥?/a>
I love too-faced's eyeshadow base. I have been using it for YEARS!
i use MAC prep and prime and it comes in a pan so you don't have to saw through primer bottles.


I've had it since January and i have barely made a dent in it.





16 bucks.
L'oreal has a eyeshadow primer for really cheap.


I think it's called Decrease.





Goodluck,.
I used to just use a maxfactor panstick
White eyeliner. Cheap, simple and makes any color pop.
too faced
Mary Kay....it works great and its cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles