Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow colors are good for blue eyes?

I tend to wear a lot of brown, but want to expand my options. Also if you have brand suggestions too that would be great.What eyeshadow colors are good for blue eyes?
Blue eyes are great to work with. I agree, brown might be just a little too dull for you.


You could probably go with any eyeshadow you wanted. You want to draw attention to your pretty eyes, but you don't want people to focus on around your eyes. Try shimmery colors, but no glitter. I would go with grey shimmer or just grey and put it all around your eyes.


I know you didn't ask about eyeliner, but grey eyeliner is the very best for blue eyes*.. it really makes them pop!





Good luck!What eyeshadow colors are good for blue eyes?
Cheap but great eyeshadows i would recommend is Nyx (drugstore)





Mac is a more expensive but has huge selection of eyeshadows from colors to textures





Check out this tutorial on youtube, she has blue eyes and she uses a variety of colors so u can get an idea of what u like


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ypwPRUA鈥?/a>
There are Almay eyeshadow kits specially for blue, brown, green or hazel eyes. There is a kit for everyday and a more dramatic one for special occasions. They even have coordinating liner and mascara. I use the one for hazel eyes and my eyes just pop.
browns, blues, purple, green, there are so many. brown or gray liner is best for blue eyes. Just play around!





Favorite brands are Max Factor, Almay, Mary Kay, Bare Minerals, Revlon. If I see something I like, I buy it, invest in good brushes, everything else you can play with!





Good luck %26amp; have fun!
first off brown is awsome for my blue eyes





i have used purple,white, blue





what i was doing for the longest time was


brown eyeshadow on the lids then i would put purple on the half the lid [ the outer half] or blue if i was wearing blue
Well i would say you can wear any color basically. Experiment with it. Try out any colors you like, let yourself be the judge:)





And I think blue would do great and silver maybe/





I recommend MAC products they make eyes look stunning:)





Hope i helped:D
try silvers, blues %26amp; also purples instead of brown - if not try a vanilla shade of brown that should look nice, esp if u have lighter skin





any brand will look nice, u just gotta find the shade thats suits ur skin tone aswell - but the mineral eyeshadows are nice
MAC is the best.





For a day look use the grey.





For a special occasion use deep purples, plums, and pinks.





For a summertime look use some bronze tones.
I have blue eyes and i tend to go for light colours like pink, purple etc, :-)
Light pinks, purples, peach, tans, etc.





:)
blue looks best with my eyes cuz i have blue eyes too
BROWN! it will bring your eyes out SOO much.. trust me:]
peach,light pinks and purples


maybe if ur daring even green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles